Cayuga Centers Assistant Director of Therapy and Case Management in Albany, New York
To participate in coordinating administrative services for the evidence-based Functional Family Therapy-Therapeutic Case Management (FFT-TCM) Program, along with the Senior Director of the Capital District Region. This position will be responsible for clinical and program supervision as well as organizing and tracking all the collection of data. The supervisor will attend training, and weekly FFT-TCM Model Consultation with the program founders.
* HOURS PER WEEK:* Exempt
- On-call (if applicable) and need to report to work
- Regular hours entail 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Must be flexible to meet program needs
- Supervise all aspects of the FFT-TCM team
- Maintain fidelity to the FFT-TCM Model
- Participate in County-level meetings to educate County staff about the program, manage referrals and utilization
- Responsible for program reporting including outcomes, FFT-TCM data collection, and maintaining all necessary records, forms and reports
- Responsible for maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of Protected Health Information of service recipients in any form (e.g., computer access, conversation, document) during and surviving the termination, expiration or cancellation of employment/association with CC
- Represent the agency at designated county meetings working to project and present and unified Cayuga Centers voice and perspective.
Experience and Skills:
- Licensable master’s degree in Social Work or related Human Service field with at least 2 years of experience working with children and families in the Child Welfare system
- Experience with providing clinical supervision
- Experience with providing, or a deep understanding of case management
- Ability to internalize and work within a strength-focused, solution based program model.
- Belief in the capacity of people to grow and change
- Ability to set appropriate boundaries and limits for best practice
- Vehicle required: Must be safe and dependable
- Ability to travel to other agency locations as required
* PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:*
- Driving to and from appointments and activities as assigned
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Walking distances
- Walking up and down stairs inside/outside
- Able to have contact with consumer’s - non-contagious illness
As a full time benefits position, staff is eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision, FSA, supplemental life insurance, critical illness, enhanced short-term disability, and 401(k) benefits.
In accordance with Federal, state & local laws, we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing.
Job Tracking ID: 512690-760518
Job Location: Albany, NY
Job Level: Any
Level of Education: Any
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: February 23, 2021
Years of Experience: Any
Starting Date: ASAP