Alaant Laboratory Support Specialist in Albany, New York
We are actively recruiting for this role, with all interviews, hiring and new hire on-boarding being done virtually. The start date is immediate, with work to be performed remotely until bans for onsite work are lifted.
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Laboratory Support Specialist for a local biotechnology leader in the Capital Region! Our client is developing, researching, and manufacturing treatments for serious medical conditions. They offer an employee-centric, socially conscious, and globally committed work environment. With Alaant, you will receive a competitive salary, paid time off, and access to comprehensive health insurance.
What you’ll do:
• Maintain laboratory supplies including instruments, devices, and samples
• Perform lab equipment cleaning
• Coordinate sample requests
• Review test results and data
• Perform lab tasks to ensure inspection readiness
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and outside customers
What you’ll bring:
• Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or related field
• 1 year laboratory experience; internships included
Things you need to know:
• Full-time, temporary role for up to 1 year with a company that promotes growth from within!
• This is one of the best companies in the Capital Region, voted 3 years in a role on Fortune’s Best Companies to Work!
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are hiring a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.