Saratoga Bridges Assistant Resident Manager in Ballston Spa, New York
Assistant Residence Manager (ARM)
Meaningful work, Flexible schedules & Great benefits
Do you want a job that is meaningful? Then be a Difference Maker at Saratoga Bridges! The relationships with the people you support is what makes this job rewarding. Leading by example, you help set the professional tone in your work environment. This is a position where you can show your ability to multitask and work well with others. You will have the opportunity to train employees, helping them develop their skills. There are career path options for those who want to make this their long-term career.
We are looking for Assistant Residence Managers who are:
• Organized with great time-management skills
• Good communicators with networking skills
• Flexible and able to work in fast paced & changing work environments
• Great at working with & leading a team
• Able to contribute their skills & talents with the people they support while further enhancing the quality of their lives.
• Caring & ensuring that the people supported by Saratoga Bridges are safe
• Supervising employees
• Hands on training of employees
• Participate in the On-Call rotation
• Flexibility in your work schedule to meet the changing needs of the program
We have excellent health insurance (no copays) and generous time off benefits. Tuition reimbursement to help you complete your degree is available after 6 months of full-time employment. We have a variety of scheduled to meet your needs.
Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent, New York State Driver’s license (No DWI/DWAI less than 5 years), and 1 year of experience is required
Locations: 19 community-based homes through-out Saratoga County