Medline Industries Inc Supv Warehouse - Brockport, NY in Brockport, New York
Responsible for the daily administration and operation of the warehouse. Oversee materials are received, stored, shipped and reported in accordance with established procedures. Direct and supervise warehouse staff. Review effectiveness of operating procedures, maintenance, space utilization and protection of equipment.
- Administer and oversee the daily operation of the warehouse including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment. Ensure overtime is maintained within budget allotted.
- Oversee receipt, storage and shipment of materials and related reporting in accordance with established procedures. Ensure the accuracy of the inventory.
- Account for all materials and supplies in the stores facilities. Audit goods received into warehouse.
- Coach and mentor team members in the areas of productivity, quality, safety and Medline Core Values.
- Ensure all routine paperwork is completed on time and are filled out accurately.
- Assist the warehouse manager in maintaining a safe work environment for all team members.
- Lead day-to-day activities of employees. Assign, monitor and review progress and accuracy of work, directs efforts and provides technical guidance on more complex issues. Provide input into hiring, firing and performance reviews.
- Work with customer service to resolve warehouse related issues.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!**Education**
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associate's degree a plus.
**Relevant Work Experience**
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience coaching, mentoring and training staff.
- At least 3 years warehouse experience. Basic skill level.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity