Clarke Power Services, Inc. Fleet Maintenance Manager in Bronx, New York
Fleet Maintenance Manager
Do you have Fleet Maintenance Management experience and strong customer service skills? We would like to talk with you! We are looking for a Fleet Maintenance Manager to join our team. The Fleet Maintenance Manager directs and coordinates customer service activities to service and maintain a dedicated client delivery fleet. This fleet consists of multiple equipment types, such as but not limited to, forklifts, vans, cars, tractors, trailers, lift gates and reefer units. Good all makes knowledge; beverage fleet experience and technical background are all a plus. * Strong customer service skills are a must.*
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Seeing that all client requests are answered in a timely fashion
- Overseeing the scheduling of work in the shop & closing of repair orders
- Overseeing all the shipping & receiving activities
- Branch inventory control
- Hiring, Scheduling, Training, & Discipline of personnel
- Attending weekly client meetings
- Maintaining client based reports & manage monthly work load and repairs to meet client budget
- Responsible for driving & maintaining continual improvement in operations (5S shop, detailed 5S mobile service trucks, technician electronic data entry)
- Sound business practices
- Compliance with applicable OSHA, EPA, DOT regulations
- Monitoring of key branch measures
Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the operations. Manager carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or four or five years related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid State Driver's License.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds
Clarke is an established National Fleet Maintenance Company that has been in business for over 52 years. We offer a complete benefits package including Health Insurance, Healthcare Savings Account Option, Paid Holidays & Vacation, and a great 401K plan. We have Training Opportunities, Career Advancement, and we promote a clean & safe environment in a friendly atmosphere. Call 513-842-4735 to learn more about joining our team!
EEO-M/F/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories