The New York Foundling DSP Floater- 80 Lenox (Brooklyn| 40 hrs./wk.| Evening) in Brooklyn, New York
Brooklyn, NY, USA
FT 40 hours. Sun-Thurs. 12p-8p
- Implement program plans for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Supervise individuals in a residential setting as well as during community activities.
- Observe and monitor individuals' progress toward developmental goals and complete daily progress notes.
- Administer medication.
- Assist with daily living skills, like food preparation and some housekeeping.
- Transport individuals to and from medical appointments, family visits and community activities using agency vehicle.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must have a clean and valid NY, NJ or PA driver’s license with 6 points or less.
- Prior experience working with adults with developmental disabilities is preferred.
- AMAP, SCIP, First Aid, and CPR certifications preferred.
HS Graduate or Equivalent or better
Posted: November 20, 2020