SolarCity Manufacturing Systems Support Tech in Buffalo, New York
Our team runs 24x7 to support our Manufacturing Execution Software. This person is responsible for ensuring all support requests are answered in a timely manner.
This position will support day to day manufacturing operations in our Buffalo, NY manufacturing site.
* Support day to day issues encountered by the manufacturing teams
* Support deployments and training of new software to the manufacturing floor.
* Document troubleshooting guides for colleagues on other shifts
* Ensure Production systems are always up and available
* Conduct testing and validation with equipment and process engineers and end users
* Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
* Individuals must be able to understand complex systems
* Must be able to use Excel and write formulas
* Strong organizational skills along with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic and a self-starter
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial, Computer Science, Mechanical, etc.)
* Preferred experience in a manufacturing environment, working with factory equipment integrated with Manufacturing Execution System software
* Working knowledge of SQL
* Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal
Tesla participates in the
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.