Kelly Services Packer in Canandaigua, New York
Kelly Services has teamed up with a company located in Ontario County, NY seeking packers. All 3 eight hour shifts are available, your choice. And best of all, they are direct hire, no Kelly temp period. We introduce you and our client takes it from there.
Can you use an extra $5,000? Keep reading!
The Packaging Associate duties consist of routine packing and operation of thermoforming packaging equipment with lots of room to grow and advance. Schedule your tour today! All shifts will either be Sunday-Thursday (Fri & Sat off) OR Tuesday-Saturday (Sun & Mon off).
All Packing Positions pay $15/hr plus shift bonus. Entry level machine operators start at $15.63. Skilled Machine Operators pay is Negotiable.
• Receive Sign on Bonus $1,000 at end of 30 days, $1,000 end of 60 days and $3,000 at the end of 90 days.
• Attendance incentives
• Scheduled tours before the selection process
• Be an essential worker and find stability during these trying times
• Employees can also be selected to help train other associates which will pay $1/hour more
• Employees receive another $0.50/hour for working on Sunday
• You will be able to develop a clear career path within the organization
• Employees can take advantage of the 18 month progression program to advance their careers (additional training beyond 18 months is also available)
• Each step in the progression program comes with an increase in wages
• Competitive Benefits Package
• There is a unique, collaborative culture and a supportive work environment
• Routine packing of finished goods in bags/boxes to include operation of packaging equipment
• Identifying and reporting quality deficiencies
• Perform basic maintenance and adjustments
• Perform basic troubleshooting tasks (fix jams, adjust product)
• Direct and/or assist with coworker activities
• Keep area clean and organized
• Good cooperation and communication skills
• Team player mentality
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to stand on feet for the entirety of shift
• GED/High School Diploma
• Machine Operators must have some machine operation skill
What do you do now? Apply here or give Vicki a call at 315-907-6972.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs