Posillico Civil, Inc. Business Development Manager in College Point, New York
Posillico is Building for Generations.
Posillico is a multi-disciplined and diversified construction company. Along with our Civil /foundation group, Posillico’s business units include Wastewater Division, Environmental Division, Utilities Division, Drilling Division, Paving Division, Posillico Consulting LLC, Posillico Developmental LLC, and Posillico Materials, LLC. These companies give Posillico the unequalled, leveraged experience required to complete complex structural and geotechnical projects successfully in the Tri-State area.
Posillico empowers a “people first, think safety” culture throughout our organization. This “people first” culture has helped to promote and maintain an excellent record of accomplishment. Posillico has an exceptional safety program coupled with proactive employees throughout its management and union staff. We offer all employees an excellent opportunity to be part of our developing business at Posillico, as we set the standards for excellence in the construction industry with our integrated solutions.
Our company mission is to complete all our projects safely, on time, on target and on budget while having a positive impact in the community.
Follow us at… Facebook Instagram LinkedIn
The Senior Construction Research Analyst will work closely with the Business Development Team, Business Unit Leaders and Executives to target new work in an effort to establish corporate strategic growth plans in the US heavy construction markets.
• Target new work in an effort to establish corporate strategic growth plans in the US heavy construction markets.
• Identify programs, leads, players, relationships, etc. nationally.
• Research, decipher and qualify project and specific business opportunities from funded government and private capital construction programs.
• Build long-term relationships with prospects and agency districts (including Army Corps, EPA, etc.) in the tri-state area, (NY, NJ, CT) TX and nationally.
• Collaborate interdepartmentally to accomplish desired results.
Reports to: Vice President of Business Development
Location: College Point, NY home base with flexibility to travel as needed. Must report to office minimum one week per month.
Business Unit: Business Development
Salary Range: $150,000+ based on experience
Skills and Qualifications:
• 10+ years’ experience in corporate research and capital programs in emerging construction markets, industry project executive experience or equivalent.
• Undergraduate degree in Business Administration
• MBA or MA with proven equivalent experience preferred
• Heavy construction knowledge preferred
• Demonstrated personal examples of driving growth and profitability through innovation
• Strong initiative and follow-through skills, with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently.
• Expert user knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Salesforce experience preferred
Requisition ID: 2021-1019
External Company Name: Posillico Civil, Inc.
External Company URL: www.posillicoinc.com
Street: 131-36A 20th Avenue