Kelly Services Quality Assurance Inspector in Commack, New York
Quality Assurance Inspector
Our valued client located in Hauppauge, NY is a manufacturer of Dietary Supplements and OTC Pharmaceuticals. They are currently seeking an experienced QA Inspector to join their growing team. This opportunity is temp to hire, with a schedule of 6am – 2:30pm Mon – Fri, and the pay rate will fall between $16-20/hr depending upon experience.
Principal duties and responsibilities for this position include:
• Perform line clearance checks
• Perform metal detector challenges during packaging operations
• Perform labels and carton conformation checks at start up as well as during packaging runs
• Performs half hour checks on products during the packaging process, including but not limited to: Label checks, cotton checks, barcode checks, product count, product name, proper seal etc
• Performs clean room checks every hour to ensure there are no pills on the floor, no extraneous packing debris or spillage
• Pull test samples for Quality Control testing and log samples into the correct log book
• Pull retain samples for Quality Control testing and log samples into the correct log book
• Check packaging reconciliations on batch records on as needed basis
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Physical Requirements – ability to bend, twist, reach, climb ladders, lift materials up to 50 lbs and stand for an extended period of time
• Must have good vision, aided by glasses if necessary
• Experience in pharmaceutical environment preferred
Email resumes to KERC415@kellyservices, or call Kerrie at 516-476-7765 between the hours of 8am – 5pm.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs