Victory Packaging Forklift Operator - Deer Park, NY in Deer Park, New York
Primary job duties will include but not limited to safely performing a wide range of tasks supporting operations in a manufacturing facility. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and a high degree of attention to detail! Candidates must be customer service oriented and must be able to work in an environment as a strong team member.
Applicants MUST HAVE: Ability to work available positions on 3 rd Shift (11p-7a) with frequent overtime up to 4 hours daily. Strong attendance and safety records and be available to work weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
What you need to succeed:
· Must have Forklift Operator experience in a high-volume manufacturing setting.
· 2 years of operational experience in the last 5 years
· Must possess strong computer skills and apply use of technology in the workplace
· Comply with all safety regulations. Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
· Possess excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
· Ability to read a tape measure and effectively basic math
· Read and understand and order spec sheet
· Read and understand load tags
· High school diploma or Military Technical Training
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans
- Victory Packaging Jobs