Posillico Civil, Inc. Project Manager - NYC/Long Island in Farmingdale, New York
Posillico is Building for Generations.
Posillico is a multi-disciplined and diversified construction company. Along with our Civil /foundation group, Posillico’s business units include Wastewater Division, Environmental Division, Utilities Division, Drilling Division, Paving Division, Posillico Consulting LLC, Posillico Developmental LLC, and Posillico Materials, LLC. These companies give Posillico the unequalled, leveraged experience required to complete complex structural and geotechnical projects successfully in the Tri-State area.
Posillico empowers a “people first, think safety” culture throughout our organization. This “people first” culture has helped to promote and maintain an excellent record of accomplishment. Posillico has an exceptional safety program coupled with proactive employees throughout its management and union staff. We offer all employees an excellent opportunity to be part of our developing business at Posillico, as we set the standards for excellence in the construction industry with our integrated solutions.
Our company mission is to complete all our projects safely, on time, on target and on budget while having a positive impact in the community.
Follow us at… Facebook Instagram LinkedIn
The primary responsibility is to manage a project by leading the planning and the development of all project deliverables. The Project Manager is fully responsible for managing the budget and work plan and all Project Management Procedures.
• Responsible for overall job safety as per the safety manual for the particular job.
• Insure that test holes are dug where required.
• Report any damage to utility lines to Vice President of Field Operations.
• Ensure that jobsite meets all OSHA standards including cleanliness.
• Ensure that everyone on the site is following all safety protocols including AHAs and daily Tool Box Talks.
• Perform daily quantity review.
• Actively participate in monthly review of estimates and pending submissions for payment.
• Report all extra work or non-contract work to your Division Manager.
• Process all estimates on a timely basis.
Payroll and Equipment Reports:
• Ensure the accuracy of payroll and equipment information.
• Responsible for maintaining petty cash.
• Responsible for obtaining and preparing Monthly Cost Estimate/Forecast.
• Control all material deliveries, production schedule, and long lead-time items.
• Coordinate all work with sub-contractors.
• Coordinate all utility requirements with providers.
• Efficiently maintain all records and files in field office.
• Develop and implement a project schedule that meets the goals of the owner.
• Ensure project activities are thoroughly and properly planned.
• Supervise and ensure that all tasks are carried out by Project Team.
Location: Long Island or NYC
• B.S. Degree in Engineering with 5+ years of related experience.
• Experience in Heavy Construction (site-work, roads, bridges, environmental, support of excavation, foundations, piles, sanitary sewers or sewer wastewater treatment plants).
• Must be capable of meeting deadlines, self-motivated, detail oriented; have above average interpersonal skills and have excellent follow-through capability.
• Verbal and written communication skills are essential to this position.
• Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment; able to accurately process written documents, perform duties in a timely manner, be highly organized and able to interface; communicate effectively with company, clients and field personnel at all levels.
Requisition ID: 2021-1033
External Company Name: Posillico Civil, Inc.
External Company URL: www.posillicoinc.com
Street: 1750 New Highway