Renewal by Andersen Warehouse Associate in Farmingdale, New York
Renewal by Andersen Metro & Midwest
Renewal by Andersen® careers offer unrivaled opportunity! Our employees bring to life our key core values: integrity, alignment, achievement, balance and commitment. If these values are important to you too, we want you on our team! Renewal by Andersen® windows are the highest quality replacement windows on the market. For more than 115 years, Andersen has been the world’s largest and most recognized brand for exclusive window and door systems. In addition, to our high-quality products and signature service, we empower our employees to deliver excellence and joy to the home improvement experience.
We are looking to expand our Operations team with the addition of a Warehouse Associate primarily focused on assisting in the operation of our Farmingdale, NY facility.
• Assist in the process of loading and unloading delivery of materials.
• Prepare orders for delivery according to procedures.
• Manage the inventory process alongside the Operations Manager.
• Perform housekeeping duties within the work area to maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• A valid driver’s license.
• Basic computer skills
• Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office suite.
• Ability to handle heavy items as needed.
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of construction materials
• Understanding of window/door moldings and specific materials
• Maintaining a positive, energetic attitude
• Good time management and organization skills
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive hourly rate of $18/hr.
• 401K plan
• Medical, vision, dental, and supplemental life insurance
• PTO - vacation, sick, and holiday pay
• Student loan reimbursement program
• Full-time position
• Monday- Friday 5:30am-3pm
Are you ready to learn more about this challenging and exciting opportunity? To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.