Weinberg Campus Maintenance/Floor Technician in Getzville, New York
Weinberg Campus is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our growing team! Our maintenance staff provide high quality services to our resident apartments, patient rooms and general common areas.
Current Full Time scheduled needs: Monday - Friday,
7:00am - 3:30pm
What will I do as a Maintenance Tech *with Weinberg Campus?*
- Provide a clean, safe and comfortable environment for the people of Weinberg Campus in a considerate manner
- Performs routine repairs; assists other maintenance staff with more complex projects; and preventive maintenance; casualty prevention and all life safety and health codes and keep records
- Plumbing, painting, flooring repair and upkeep, electrical repairs and heating and air conditioning system
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks
What do I need to be successful in this role?
High School Diploma or GED
Knowledge of general janitorial duties, sanitation and maintenance
We know the excellent care our residents receive is a direct reflection of our exceptional staff!
In appreciation we offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Daily Overtime (OT) Pay after 7.5 hours worked in a shift or 37.5 hours worked in a week
- Evening shift differential
- Weekly pay period
- Medical Insurance Premium partially company-paid for single or family coverage (80% coverage for Full Time employees and 60% coverage for Part Time employees)
- Attractive benefits including a 403(b), paid pension plan & tuition assistance
- Opportunities for job advancement
Who We Are:
Founded over 100 years ago, Weinberg Campus is a non-profit organization committed to providing the highest level of medical care, personal attention and skilled services. Our bright and expansive Campus includes a variety of senior apartments, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing care and state-of-the-art rehabilitation.
Caring is more than what we do. It's who we are.
Employment contingent upon a successful criminal background check and physical, including a drug test.
Weinberg Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Getzville, NY, USA
Employment Type: Full Time Day