Weinberg Campus Medical Records Coordinator in Getzville, New York
Weinberg Campus near Amherst, NY is seeking a
Medical Records Coordinator for aFull Time Day position with
ourCertified Home Care Team!
What will I do as aMedical Records Coordinator* with Weinberg Campus?*
- Maintains filing in patient records and general office filing in a timely manner
- Faxes / mails physician orders to be signed
- Assemblies Start of Care and Re-certification packets;patient discharges' charts
- Faxes / mails "Face to Face" documentation to be completed by primary physician
- Maintains tracking log for physician orders and "Face to Face" documentation
- Works closely with the billing department to provide necessary documentation for accurate and timely billing
- Assists in answering incoming calls and communicates with patients, home care professional staff, Weinberg staff and various public agencies
- Assists with data entry and insurance authorizations under the direction of the Clinical ServicesManager
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent computer proficiency
- Strong customer service skills with ability to work confidentially and accurately
- Proficient time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication
- Experience in a medical office environment preferred
We know the excellent care our residents receive is a direct reflection of our exceptional staff!
In appreciation we offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible scheduling options
- Opportunities for professional growth & development
- Supportive teamwork environment
- Weekly pay period
- Fun employee perks and discounts!
Who We Are:
Founded over 100 years ago, Weinberg Campus is a non-profit organization committed to providing the highest level of medical care, personal attention and skilled services.Our bright and expansive Campus includes a variety of senior apartments, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing care and state-of-the-art rehabilitation.
Caring is more than what we do.It's who we are.
Employment contingent upon a successful criminal background check and physical, including a drug test.
Weinberg Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Getzville, NY, USA
Pay Type: Hourly
Employment Type: Full Time Day