Lockheed Martin Program Quality Engineer Staff in Liverpool, New York
Description: At Lockheed Martin, we are passionate about innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking, everything is within our capacity – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, education and background.
Do you want to be part of an environment that encourages and supports employees to think big, perform with quality and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the resourcefulness and courage to work hard, Then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
Program Quality within Radar Sensor Systems (RSS). This individual will be responsible for leading Quality Program Team(s) (QPT). The QPT is led by Program Quality and consists of a lead from product quality, Engineering quality, supplier quality, and operating excellence. The selected candidate will lead this team through proposal efforts, program startup, and program execution. They will also be the lead Quality and Mission Success interface to the Proposal Managers and Program Managers.
Key responsibilities include:
· Overall responsibility for implementation and execution of the quality management system.
· Key interface for Quality with customer, including DCMA.
· Perform Contract Review to identify contract quality requirements and generating and ensuring implementation of a Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) on the program consistent with those requirements.
· Partner with Program Management and IPT to provide proactive issue identification, causal analysis, mitigation, and preventive action.
· Identify risks and proactively work with the program team to document risks and help to develop and ensure mitigation plans are in place.
· Represent the RMS Quality functional organization at program reviews, program staff meetings, etc.
· Establish and maintain Quality metrics that are utilized by the program team to monitor performance.
· Drive root cause analysis, and corrective actions as required.
· Communicate and escalate quality, customer satisfaction and program performance issues to the program team, functional / program managers and business leaders as necessary for timely resolution.
· Responsible for helping to improve CPAR scores for the Quality scope.
· Ensure realistic QA budgets and staffing are established for the Quality Program Team and cost commitments are met. Perform Cost Account Management (CAM) duties for assigned cost accounts.
· Plan and oversee program audits.
In addition to the responsibilities highlighted above we offer extensive benefits to include competitive 401k, insurance and a new 4/10 schedule. We remain an equal opportunity company.
· Quality/Production/Process Engineering
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
· Experience leading teams.
· Knowledge of MS Office Suite of tools.
Previous Program Quality Experience
Program Management Experience
Project Management, Leadership and Delegation Abilities.
Risk Identification and Mitigation
Formal Causal Analysis Experience
Certified Cost Account Manager (CAM)
Certified Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt/Blackbelt
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs