Kelly Services Forklift/Labor in Lyons, New York
We are currently looking for a Plant Laborer in Lyons, NY. Reporting to the Plant Assistant Manager, the Plant Laborer is responsible for various duties ensuring maximum safety, production, and productivity, including loading and unloading rail cars, working with asphalt and emulsion, and general maintenance.
This is primarily a day shift, Mon-Fri and paying $17/hr.
• General laborer duties associated with asphalt and emulsions manufacturing
• Load and unload trailers, move pallets with fork lift
• Work with rail cars that contain hot asphalt
• Maintain the terminal through cleaning and painting
• Daily inventory activities
• Perform other duties as assigned to assist in the terminal operations
Experience and Qualifications:
• Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
• Mechanical experience a plus
• Must adhere to all Midland safety regulations
• Must be able to lift 65 pounds and climb stairs
• Be proficient in math, computer and communication skills
• This position will require some night and weekend shifts
Hiring now, apply today.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs