Kelly Services Machine Maintenance DH in Macedon, New York
Maintenance Mechanic Technician. Direct Hire with Great Benefits.
General Job Summary:
Performs mechanical repairs on all production and non-production equipment.
Generl Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
• Follows all safety process and procedures in accordance with the job and Company policy.
• Interprets machine operation manuals and identifies problem source.
• Disassembles and removes, repairs and/or replaces defective components on manufacturing equipment.
• Specifies and quotes replacement items for manufacturing equipment and facilities.
• Performs preventative maintenance, including lubricating and cleaning of manufacturing equipment.
• Performs simple repairs on building and grounds (windows, fences, doors, etc.) and plumbing.
• Construct simple facility improvement projects (door frames, shelving, partitions, etc.).
• Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
• Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem
or repair machine.
• Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
• Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and
electronic components of machinery and equipment.
• Other Duties as Required
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3-5 years exp and or training
Interviewing Now $22-25/hr Depending on Experience
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs