Davita Clinical Nurse Manager in Middle Island, New York
1277 Middle County Rd, Middle Island, New York, 11953, United States of America
New Home Program Facility - Middle Island
We love our patients. We think you will, too.
Excel as the superior nurse, mentor and clinical expert you are-and have a dramatic impact on the lives of our patients and their families. In this vital role, you will coordinate ESRD patient care and services (trend lab values, track metrics on vital signs, weight, outcome management, etc.). You will provide the highest level of care to our patients and ensure their safety, comfort, and well being.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Clinical Nurse Manager:
* A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
* Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
* This position will support a new stand alone Home Program facility, Middle Island
* Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
* A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
* Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
* B.S.N degree from accredited school of nursing required
* Current RN license in state of practice required with no Board of Nursing disciplinary actions
* Minimum of 12 months' clinical nursing experience
* Minimum of 6 months' experience in providing nursing care to patients on maintenance dialysis required
* Completed training program approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
* Supervisory experience preferred; willingness, desire, and ability to supervise required
* CPR certification required
* CNN or CDN certification strongly preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.