Amazon Corporate LLC ASIC Engineer in New York, New York
Blink was the result of one of the most successful crowdfunding campaigns ever and is now part of Amazon Devices, the consumer electronics division that brings you the Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Echo. Our mission is to provide peace of mind for home owners while they are way from home using our wire-free, battery-operated smart home security cameras.
Our vertically integrated engineering team works on algorithms, ASICs, hardware, firmware, cloud software and mobile applications to deliver products that customers love. We looking for an exceptionally bright and entrepreneurial-minded Sr. ASIC Engineer to join our fast growing team.
* Work on architecture, documentation, design, development, and implementation of state-of-the-art video processing/analytics/encoding devices for next generation video cameras
* Conduct all phases of verification to include simulations, test bench development, and verification documentation
* Define and implement prototyping verification systems
* 3+ years experience in digital design, VLSI design/fabrication with understanding of design-for-verification methodologies
* 3+ years experience background with design, simulation, and synthesis
* 3+ years Verilog/VHDL coding, C/C++ and Perl/Python scripting experience
* 3+ years experience with tapeouts
* 3+ years experience in creating test plans, writing test cases and debugging logic with knowledge of the use of standard lab test equipment - i.e. oscilloscopes, logic analyzers etc.
* BS Electrical Engineering
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.