Kyndryl, Inc. Chief Architect in New York, New York
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Chief Architect is a senior technical position assigned to one or more Strategic Outsourced (SO) accounts. They are part of the senior account leadership team for the designated account(s) and works closely with the account team and senior executives.
The role is client facing and the Chief Architect requires a strong and trusted relationship with the client to understand the challenges, desired outcomes and success criteria for their business. The Chief Architect must understand – and often contribute to – the client’s technical strategy and helps translate this into Kyndryl’s strategy and communicates this with the account team.
The Chief Architect also has a leadership role within Kyndryl providing technical leadership, mentoring and governance to the team of architects working on the account.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Representing Kyndryl to the designated client Account(s) as their trusted technical advisor
• Providing functional leadership to the team of architects working on the designated client Account(s)
• Providing architectural governance functions, often in the form of chairing governance forums such as a Design Authority (DA) or Architectural Review Board (ARB)
• Representing Kyndryl within the client(s) technical governance forums, such as client DAs or ARBs
• Helping to ensure client, Kyndryl and Account policies are being followed and implemented
• Having a view of new and incremental business requiring technology support (RFS) on the Account
• Reviewing and understanding client strategic plans and documents
• Owning the creation of the Kyndryl Technology Plan for the Account(s)
• Identifying and driving sales opportunities with the sales team
• Providing technical and career mentoring for architects working on the Account
• Assuming additional responsibilities as assigned
• Participate in the creation (or lead/own as appropriate), client approval and execution of the Client Delivery Plan
• Represent the architectural results of CDP to the client
• Assumes leadership responsibilities commensurate with the rest of the senior account team
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Microsoft Azure Experience
• Understanding of cloud technologies.
• Apply Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture
• Apply Knowledge of Systems Engineering Process Methodology
• Understand Kyndryl service products & offerings
• Understand and apply knowledge of IT service management processes eg. ITIL/ITUP
• Understand and apply knowledge of standard architectural frameworks eg. GDA/GSAR
• Understand Kyndryl delivery capability and processes
• Setting Technical Direction
• Lead Strategy/Design/Implementation of Solution
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Architect Certification
- C-Level Executive communications (oral and written)
Required Education Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Education Bachelor's Degree
Country/Region United States
State / Province NEW YORK
City / Township / Village New York
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
Kyndryl offers a wide range of resources for eligible employees to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to: ·12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. ·Well-being programs to support mental and physical health. ·Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money. ·Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law. Kyndryl will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Primary job category Architect
Role ( Job Role ) Enterprise Architect
Employment Type Full-Time
Contract type Regular
Position Type Professional
Travel Required Up to 10% or 1 day a week
Company (Y078) Kyndryl, Inc.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position? No
- Kyndryl, Inc. Jobs