TEKsystems Lead Product Designer in New York, New York
NO C2C OPTION*NO THIRD PARTY VENDORS*!!Description:
Our client, a large hospital is looking for a Lead Product Designer for a 6 month contract to hire position in midtown Manhattan.
As Lead Product Designer for the you will bring a designing creative, human-centered experiences which you will apply to shape the future of the companies digital products. You’ll work with stakeholders across the institution throughout the entire design process, all the way from defining design principles to building a repeatable design system. You will collaborate with engineering and product teams to ensure that their products are beautiful and easy to use for our patients.
• An inspiring systems thinker, with strong attention to visual detail, and the ability to see how a design will scale across devices, platforms, and channels
• A strong collaborator who is not afraid to get their hands dirty, and who helps to support a growing team by demonstrating best practices and building a culture of cooperation
• A master of design fundamentals across digital platforms, and a deep understanding of the importance of applying qualitative and quantitative techniques to inform and validate concepts
• Experienced working in a scaled agile/scrum design and development process, and able to connect with teams from both creative and technical
• 10+ years of experience building and implementing sustainable digital products that users love – with at least 3+ years working with a large-scale Design System implementation
• An online portfolio that demonstrates your process, the user journey and also clearly articulates the past roles you've had.
product design, journey mapping, ux research, visual design, sketch, invision
Top Skills Details:
1.) At least 5 years of experience with product or application design building responsive tools.
2.) Strong experience with interaction design.
3.) Experience with supporting multiple iterative design solutions for one product (being able to articulate how a product has changed, improved, impacted users over time).
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
This person should have good communication and the desire to work in healthcare.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs