Microsoft Corporation Program Manager 2 in New York, New York
Do you want to be at the forefront of a growing security deployment security practice within the Customer Experience team? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment with a team of smart, highly motivated deployment engineers? Looking for a customer focused, analytical, and high energy candidate to join our team who will be responsible for delivering onboarding support services. The Compliance CXE Engineer will handle the technical aspects of onboarding customers and partners to the Microsoft cloud with a focus on Microsoft Information Protection and Microsoft Compliance products. This role entails providing proactive guidance and remediation assistance, and as the CXE Engineer you will drive the technical execution.
As the Security and Compliance practice grows in other areas (such as field, partners and internally) , this role will be responsible for mentoring and training additional resources. In addition, this resource is expected to be in the forefront of all engineering releases and assess the impact of service changes.
Key business metrics & responsibilities will include:
· Execute, manage, and lead customers & partners thru the onboarding process by providing remote guidance and following best practices
· Utilize your demonstrated technical skills and leadership to assist with resolution of issues and removing any adoption blockers
· Assist customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes
· Analyze, develop, and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for the development/engineering teams in order to enhance the entire deployment cycle
· Develop, foster, and maintain effective working relationships with various groups within the organization including engineering, account teams, enterprise services\support, and partner teams to deliver key business metrics
· Customer obsessed. Look at everything through the eyes of the customer and their need for a holistic secure solution. Quest to gather feedback obsessively and invest time and effort in the feedback to continually improve and grow customer trust.
· Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and establish priorities across various customers, partners, senior executives, and organization boundaries
· Team player and collaborator with excellent follow up and documentation skills. Must be able to work and develop a positive relationship with customers of various size and complexity
· Self-driven engaging individual with a proven history of demonstrated technical skills and leadership.
· Ability to determine root cause of technical issues either on own or in a collaborative scenario. Strong problem-solving skills are necessary
· Ability to ramp up quickly on new features and technologies around compliance
· Knowledge of cloud-based technologies and able to explain why cloud computing is transforming positive change across industries
· Must be able to manage time effectively and accurately maintain a weekly schedule of customer engagements
· Must be comfortable with ambiguity and open to change while striving for clarity to drive positive business impact
Required Technical Skills
· At least 2 years working experience in SecOps, threat protection or compliance management.
· Hands-on experience with Microsoft Information Protection and/or Microsoft Compliance products (Insider Risk, Communication Compliance, Information Governance, eDiscovery etc)
· Proven experience configuring policies.
· Ability to trouble-shoot technical issues up through tier 2
· Above all - the desire and ability to learn is key, and more important than previous experience with a long list of technologies.
Preferred Technical Skills
· Microsoft Office Suite Deployment
· Microsoft certifications
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs