Merakey Case Worker in Newburgh, New York
Merakey is currently seeking a Preventive Case Worker (Full Time w/ Benefits) to join our Children's Behavioral Health Division in our Newburgh, NY locations.
Position overview. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
• Conduct casework through home visits and phone calls
• Manage a caseload of approximately 15 to 20 families
• Constant communication with Orange County Department of Social Services and other service providers
• Provide casework counseling to parents and at-risk youth
• Maintain detailed progress notes
• Navigate the family court system
If you are looking to become a Case Worker or Case Manager and help those in need then this is the position for you!
Merakey offers Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans, competitive compensation plans, Work/Life balance, flexible schedules, cell phone discount plan, employee referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement and much more!
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
For more information on each individual service, please visit: https://www.merakey.org/
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders, and community partner organizations.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Requisition \# 63523
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or a related human services filed
• Valid driver's license and a reliable form of transportation
• Must be computer literate
• Strong communication skills