Seneca Gaming Corporation Public Area Attendant in Niagara Falls, New York
Niagara Falls. Seneca Gaming Corporation. Public Area Attendant. FT.
Meet with recruiter in person at the
Niagara County Walk-Up Career Fair
Thursday, September 24th 10:00 - Noon
Trott Access Building
1001 11th Street Niagara Falls, NY
(This is a weather permitting event)
The Public Area Attendant will be responsible for the cleanliness of all public areas and both front and back of house areas according to casino standards. All duties are to be performed within the guidelines of the Seneca Gaming Corporation's policies and procedures, Internal Control Standards and objectives.
* Must be 18 years of age or older upon employment.
* High school diploma or its equivalency preferred.
* Previous customer service experience preferred.
* Must be familiar with proper use of all cleaning equipment and chemicals.
* Previous housekeeping experience a plus.
Language Skills and Reasoning Ability:
* Must possess excellent communication skills.
* Ability to write routine correspondence and to speak effectively to the public, employees and customers.
* Must have the ability to deal effectively and interact well with the customers and employees.
* Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
* Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately loud. When on the casino floor, the noise levels increase to loud. Must be able to work in an environment where smoking is permitted.
* Must be able to stand, walk, and move through all areas of the casino.
* The employee is also required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
* Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude to work under pressure in a fast-paced, casino environment and effectively deal with customers, management, employees, and members of the business community in all situations.
To apply, attend Niagara County Job Fair or got to: http://www.senecacasinos.com