VIVA USA Inc Dispatching Operator in Olean, New York
Req Ref No: MDNYDO7 Location: Olean, NY Duration: 6.0 months
- Creates or prepares all documents needed for dispatch considering laws and regulations (hazardous goods ordinance...), in order to ensure a timely and cost-efficient delivery.
- Assembles and prepares the documentation (commercial invoices) in accordance with delivery priorities and agreements for dispatch, in order to design dispatch plans in the optimum way and meet customer requirements.
- Commissions and distributes the transport services to (external) service providers considering laws and regulations (export business, customs), in order to guarantee a smooth and low-cost transport.
- (Enters and) maintains processing logistics data, in order to make the flow of goods and values secure and efficient.
- Actively contributes to cooperation with all others involved and with interface partners and passing on all the relevant information, in order to keep themselves and others informed and create an optimum logistics chain.
- Schedules Packaging Material (EU-Pallets, cardboard packaging, sea-freight packaging, and filling material).
- Forwards the information about transport damages and claims notifications to the respective contacts. Unexpected situations, however, typically needs technical assistance or authorization.
In Administration / Customer Services:
Positions are expected to cope effectively with multiple choice situations in number of assigned processes and routines. Thinking is about applying or even adapting the "right" procedure to a process or an issue arising. In Positions need basic level of theoretical and practical know how, skills and typically some level related years of experience, in specialized processes, techniques and systems used in office environment. Incumbents may handle routine and complex practical enquiries and procedures from internal or external customers.
In Technical Customer Services:
Service group employee, serving internal customers with administrative standardized processes, to complete or add the delivery according to service level agreed. Higher level: Handling inbound calls, in basic 1st level support situations, while handling majority of request in the basis of given procedures. Lower level: Outbound calls, operating with given frame of structured information requested. Team player mindset with good communication skills is required. Experience with SAP is preferred.
VIVA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants have an equal opportunity for placement, and all employees have an equal opportunity to develop on the job. This means that VIVA will not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.