McGard LLC CNC Machinist - Tool Room in Orchard Park, New York
McGard, LLC is a well-established progressive WNY company and a world leader in specialized precision mechanical security devices. Our proprietary products are in high demand and are manufactured right here at our Orchard Park, NY facility.
CNC Machinist - Tool Room
2nd Shift (2:30 p.m to Midnight) OR 3rd Shift (10 p.m. – 7:30 a.m.) Monday - Friday
Ability to work overtime during the week and Saturdays
To set up, program, and operate CNC machines such as lathe, mill, or Wire EDM to machine parts to specification.
• Analyze each job for proper selection of fixturing, cutting parameters, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, programming requirements, and quality control of finished part.
• Operation of in-house CAD/CAM system to program various CNC machines.
• Perform all machine maintenance.
• Verify conformance of finished work piece to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, height gages, and gage blocks.
• Must be aware of and comply with related ISO/TS procedures, as applicable.
• High school diploma or GED, and minimum three years related experience and/or training.
• Working knowledge of machine speeds and feeds with the ability to determine them.
• Strong math and mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
• Given proper instruction, ability to operate fork truck.
• Able to communicate effectively in English both written and orally.
You may send resumes to:
Human Resources, McGard LLC, 3875 California Road, Orchard Park, NY 14127
Or apply online at www.mcgard.com/jobs
McGard offers a competitive wage and benefits package: health, dental, life and disability insurances, paid personal and vacation days, and 10 holidays, discretionary quarterly profit-sharing bonus, 401(k) Plan with employer match and annual company contribution, 10% shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts, and a 4% monthly attendance bonus.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”