McGard LLC Electrical Control Engineer in Orchard Park, New York
McGard LLC is a well-established progressive WNY company and a world leader in specialized precision mechanical security devices. Our proprietary products are in high demand and are manufactured right here at our Orchard Park facility. We are growing and looking to add an Electrical Controls Engineer to our Team!
Electrical Controls Engineer
1st Shift, Salaried
Manage activities relating to planning, purchase, and installation of complex manufacturing equipment including follow-up maintenance and support. A qualified candidate will design controls equipment, electrical and electronic drawings, program PLC controls, HMI systems and SQL Server Database for proper function, and develops databases as required for proper data storage.
• Two (2) year, preferred four (4) year degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent experience with minimum five years’ experience in a manufacturing or plant setting.
• Experience in Troubleshooting complex electrical and mechanical equipment.
• Proficient in MS Office as well as Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Automation Software.
• Experience with AutoCAD Electrical Software.
• Be proactive in continuous improvement.
• Effective communication skills with members of interdisciplinary teams.
• Ability to adapt and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Experience with Wonderware, Siemens, SQL and/or VBA.
• Experience with Fanuc Robotics systems.
• Possess a high mechanical aptitude.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage projects; project goals, known constraints, cost goals and due dates.
Comprehensive benefits package includes: discretionary quarterly profit sharing, 401(k) plan, health, dental and life insurances, paid personal days, vacation, holidays, plus more. To get a better feel of McGard and how you could realize your full potential with a career with us, please visit www.mcgard.com.
You may send resumes to:
Human Resources, McGard LLC, 3875 California Road, Orchard Park, NY 14127
Or apply online at www.mcgard.com/jobs
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”