DelMonte Hotel Group Spa Operations Manager in Pittsford, New York
Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates just like you to serve as a Spa Operations Manager.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today – we’re waiting to hear from you!
As a Spa Operations Manager, you will directly supervise associates in the Spa Front Office Department, which includes reservations and front desk operations while carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Address all guest and associate problems and inquiries.
• Assign duties and shifts to associates and observe performance to ensure adherence to policies and established operating procedures.
• Monitor customer service by speaking with guests, reviewing written guest satisfaction surveys and observing associates.
• Ensure effective departmental communication through logs, daily stand up meetings and monthly department meetings.
• Perform a variety of administrative tasks including maintaining an accurate inventory of supplies, assist in maintaining department budget, processing department payroll and handling any accounting/night audit and purchasing functions.
• Ensure all Owner directed initiatives, perspectives and programs are implemented, followed and supported.
• Promote retail sales of all spa products.
• Assist in planning and coordinating special spa events.
• Manage the lost and found program.
• Maintain up to date records and files.
• Provide information pertaining to hours and available services of the Spa and hotel, i.e. restaurant, lounge, room service.
• Ensure the cleanliness of the Front Desk, Retail area, Reservation Room and surrounding areas.
We are looking for a self-motivated Spa Operations Manager with a strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations. It is also important that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to establish rapport with guests and colleagues.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• 1 to 3 year’s related experience and/or training; Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Solid organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office and Outlook programs
As a Spa Operations Manager with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you, each and every day. It’s the kind of company where many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career—the kind of place where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending on location.
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive benefit packages
• Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
• Discounts on food and beverages
• Professional development and advancement opportunities