Aerotek Lead Facilities Technician in PORT WASHINGTON, New York
Aerotek is supporting a Pharmaceutical Manufacturer, located in Port Washington, NY looking to hire a Lead Facilities Technician.
* Interviews as soon as Wednesday, June 16th !!!*
Job Title: Lead Facilities Technician
Location: Port Washington NY
Hours: 1st Shift (7:30-4pm) with potential weekend OT
Pay: Range based on Experience $70k-78k
Why work here?
• DIRECT PLACEMENT/FULL TIME WORK
• Great pay!
• Full Benefits!
• Supervise and assist in house team in performing periodic preventive maintenance and repairs and upkeep of HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Structural, Lab and manufacturing equipment.
• Coordinate with vendors and service contractors.
• Troubleshooting maintenance and repairs on variety of circuits components and equipment and instrumentation for laboratory and utility equipment.
• Inform management of any deficiencies found while performing regular job duties.
• Lead Technician will be responsible for coordinating department assignments and responding to emergencies in absence of Facility Management.
• 5 to 7 years’ experience in HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical & Automation systems.
• 3-5 years of Lead Technician experience in Facility maintenance
• Experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing equipment maintenance, calibration, and clean room experience.
• Knowledge of Sprinkler / standpipe fire systems.
• Knowledge of Fire Alarm systems.
• Knowledge of BMS, CMMS and Microsoft office software.
• Comfortable with Drug Test/BckGrd Screening
Interviewing candidates NEXT week!
INTERESTED CANDIDATES - FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Call Kellie at (201)614-3397 or apply with your most updated resume!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs