Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Assoc Project Manager-Drug Product in Rensselaer, New York
We are currently looking to fill an Associate Project Manager, Drug Product Project Management with a first shift, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm schedule. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Drug Product Project Managers ensure that drug product projects are being executed according to an overall life cycle management strategy. They collaborate with cross-functional departments as well as Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs) to plan, lead and drive project activities within agreed quality, scope, budget and time.
As an Associate Project Manager, Drug Product Project Management, a typical day might include the following:
• Leading cross-functional teams, managing the planning and execution of results for the assigned Drug Product projects related to the development strategy for at least one molecule-specific program (i.e.- Technical Transfers, Process Validation, new CMO selection, CapEx, and Continuous Improvement).
• Acting as single point of contact for assigned project related communications with CMOs and CMC Program Manager.
• Leading projects and prioritizes using strong organizational, communication and time management skills.
• Ensuring teams and stakeholders are aligned on one single drug product manufacturing project plan.
• Planning and tracking the project activities.
• Facilitating regular project focused meetings with CMO and working teams (technical transfer, validation, new product launch, etc.).
• Coordinating contingency and risk mitigation planning for projects.
• Ensuring meeting minutes and weekly/monthly reports are completed accurately.
This role might be for you if:
• You have strong project management, interpersonal, cross- cultural, communication, and problem-solving skills.
• You exhibit a degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness in a sometimes evolving and ambiguous environment.
• You understand and listen to team members and stakeholders while fostering a productive team environment to one common project objective.
• You are focused on proactive resolution of project related issues with tact, diplomacy and composure.
• You show resiliency and flexibility in the face of challenges and adversarial situations.
• You possess knowledge of industry practices and regulations (e.g. GxP, ISO, ICH, etc.)
• You are proficient in advanced techniques with relevant software: MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
To be considered for the Associate Project Manager, Drug Product Project Management you must hold a Bachelor’s degree, physical / life science or engineering preferred along with 8+ years of industry related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. We highly prefer background and experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical industry. PMP certification or MBA is a plus. Level is based on qualifications relevant to the role
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Jobs