Datrose Custodian in Rochester, New York
8:30AM - 5PM
Tired of bouncing temp job to temp job with no stability in sight? Do you want to bevaluedandrewardedfor your hard work? Do you wantgreat benefits,education, cross-training opportunities and the ability to move up in one of the best employers in the area?
Datrose and RIT have the position for you. The selected candidates will provide cleaning services across the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) campus. This is a temporary to hire position that is expected to last 6 months, with strong performers becoming permanent employees upon completion of their assignment. The Custodian is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of assigned work locations. Primary duties include cleaning and maintaining living areas, event set-up and tear-down, offices, hallways, classrooms, restrooms, cafeterias, storage areas, entrances and lobbies. This also includes emptying garbage cans and recyclables, sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping various types of flooring. This position also includes setting up and removing tables, chairs and other furniture as needed for campus events. Other duties could be assigned as needed.
We will give you:
• Monday-Friday schedule, set schedule of 5:00AM to 1:30PM; overtime shifts available on weekends!
• Potential to be hired as a RIT employee. If hired as a RIT employee, benefits include: paid time off, health insurance, retirement savings plan, free tuition, and more!
• Opportunities for career advancement
• An opportunity to work at a highly respected educational institution that promotes high-performers from within
• A fast paced, professional workplace with a very cohesive and experienced team
Minimum Security Clearance:
Our most successful candidates will have:
• High School diploma or GED equivalent is required
• Must have reliable transportation to work
• May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and complete workload in a timely manner
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Datrose creates and fosters a rewarding work environment--one that is fueled by talented and hard-working people...Apply today to join our team!
Datrose is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with disability.