Aerotek Group Leader(2nd And 3rd Shift) in Rochester, New York
• Responsible for the effective use of personnel, material, and equipment, 30-40 employees
• Updates and maintains attendance, punctuality and performance records
• Meets production schedule and maintains quality requirements
• Implements safety and good housekeeping standards
• Frequent contact with others outside the work group
• Keeps management informed of developments as they occur
• Conducts safety talks, job instruction training, ergonomic evaluations, safety incident report & investigation
• Identifies continuous improvement opportunities in the process
• Maintains workplace organization
• Prevents defects from passing to the next process
• Familiar with quality standards
• Specifies standardized work
• Develops Standardized work and training documents
• Develops and maintains flexibility charts
• Manages production process in terms of people, tools, material, etc.
• Allocates workforce in operations to maximize production output
• Works with employees to mitigate and resolve conflicts
• Ability to manage people
• Interpersonal skills to work effectively in a participative environment
• Demonstrated ability to listen to and support Team Members
Skills & Qualifications:
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Interpersonal ability to work effectively with others
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Management/leadership capabilities
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)- Business, Industrial, mechanical, etc.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs