ProAmpac Holdings, Inc. Warehouse Associate in Rochester, New York
ProAmpac is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate for the Rochester, NY Facility. Safety is our top priority and ProAmpac’ s culture is one of people first! Do you have prior warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment? Do you enjoy collaborating with a team? If so, then this is the job for you! The environment is in a clean, regulated, facility where you will be part of a growing team and on the cutting edge with the addition of a new Collaboration and Innovation Center on campus.
Our pay and benefits are very competitive along with 10 paid holidays per year and a casual dress code.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Ensure prompt material movements to production jobs and areas and ensure staging areas are equipped with materials to carry out jobs.
• Move materials from production area to warehouse or shipping docks as needed.
• Ensure transaction accuracy within ERP system.
• Ensure inventory accuracy and help to minimize inventory value (MDR’s, Cycle Counting, etc.)
• Report food safety concerns.
• Food safety – Maintain a focus on food safety at all times, as outlined in our GMP policy under the guidance of SQF requirements.
• Perform daily housekeeping duties as assigned.
• Perform material handling duties to include but not limited to; driving fork trucks, hand trucks and pallet jacks.
• Partner with and support other departments.
• Follow all ISO policies and procedures
• Availability Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30pm
• Forklift License strongly preferred
• Computer Skills – ERP / Excel / Syteline
• Ability to lift to 50lbs and work in physically demanding area
• Prior shipping / receiving experience
• Ability to prioritize
• Able to work well with others in a team environment
Area of Interest: Manufacturing
Department: General Mfg.-6900
ProAmpac is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
ProAmpac Holdings, Inc.
- ProAmpac Holdings, Inc. Jobs