AHRC Nassau Direct Support Professional-AHRC 555 Merrick Road, Rockville Center Apts Sun-Thurs 10am-6pm (40 hours) in Rockville Centre, New York
RVC-555 Merrick Rd. A1C
Rockville Centre, NY, USA
555 Merrick Road, Rockville Center Apts Sun-Thurs 10am-6pm (40 hours)
The pay range for this position is starting at $14.00 per hour and above based on experience
AHRC Nassau operates the largest residential program on Long Island. With over 100 supervised and supportive settings, each home reflects the interests of its residents. Direct Support Professionals work with each person supported toward reaching their goals and desired outcomes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must submit a valid NYS drivers' license, and maintain a qualified driver status throughout employment.
- Must have the ability to communicate and understand written and oral directives/information
Primary duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Practice and promote the agency’s mission statement and guiding principles in every interaction.
- Provide ongoing support to the people that live in the Community Living Services program to ensure that a high quality of life is maintained.
- Provide support in the areas of, for example, self-care routines, health, safety, household chores, socialization, and overall well-being.
Posted: February 23, 2021