Aerotek Test Technician in Saugerties, New York
The Test Technician builds and tests electrical and mechanical components and sub assemblies according to specifications. The parts, pieces and panels they are building are apart of the tools or machines installed in the ASML Fab. The Test Technician should also embrace the lean enterprise strategy and adhere to all safety policies.
- Reads work orders, bills of materials, blueprints, schematics and other written or verbal work instructions to determine best machine build(s) method. Verifies and gathers parts, tools and measuring devices needed for assembly. Assembles, wires, and tests electronic components according to specifications.
- Performs bench and/or machine wiring of panels from electrical documentation.
- Tests equipment operation and software. Completes required test documentation including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR’s).
- Assists engineering with prototype assembly. Experience with multimeters, voltmeters and oscilloscopes.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and keeps all employees aware of potential dangers in work area. Cleans and performs preventative maintenance on tools and equipment if required.
Electrical, Mechanical, Assembly, troubleshooting, Manufacturing, Technician, Voltmeters, Testing, Integrations, Machine Builds, Assemblies, assembly process, Machine build
Top Skills Details:
Mechanical & Electrical Mechanical Integrations Troubleshooting & Assembly
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Electrical or Electro-Mechanical Technology or equivalent work experience. HS Diploma, GED or Trade School Cert could suffice with experience.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical theory, electrical meters, and test equipment.
- The ability to read wiring diagrams and blueprints. Working knowledge of bill of materials.
- Wiring skills in working with high voltage (480v) and low voltage (24v).
- The ability to troubleshoot down to the board level.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs