Aerotek Maintenance Technician in Sloatsburg, New York
Entry Level Maintenance Mechanic Interviewing immediately. If you or any one you know is interested. Please contact me at 9085665178 or email@example.com.
The primary focus of this position is to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair production and support equipment. Duties in this position are occasionally repetitive, requiring analysis and use of individual judgment. Specific duties for this position include performing machine and preventative maintenance, basic electrical and building repairs and communication with support staff. Supervision ranges from close to general.
• Provide support to lab personnel by completing basic machine repair requests, chemical changes and equipment changes on designated production equipment.
• Perform regular preventative maintenance work on designated production equipment.
• Perform general repairs on the building and grounds including rooftop filtering and HVAC equipment.
• Troubleshoot basic electrical problems with equipment.
• Troubleshoot basic mechanical problems with equipment.
• Communicate equipment status to production personnel, coworkers, and management.
• Actively pursue and learn the technology and functionality of the production equipment and processes.
- Responsible for additional grounds maintenance duties as needed including cleaning and garbage removal
Maintenance technician, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Mechanical, Troubleshooting, Repair, Schematic, Preventive maintenance, conveyer, production equipment
Top Skills Details:
-At least 1 yr experience troubleshooting production equipment electronically and mechanically
-Facility Equipment General Repairs (Rooftop filtering and HVAC)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High School education or equivalent preferred.
• 1 year previous related experience and/or training with proven ability to troubleshoot manufacturing equipment both electronically and mechanically required.
• Knowledge in the use of electronic test equipment preferred. i.e. multimeter and amp meter.
• Basic refrigeration knowledge helpful.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write short correspondence.
• Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment.
• Basic ability to add and subtract.
• Understand decimal numerical sequencing.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Demonstrate good judgment and decision making skills.
• Ability to learn and retain complex equipment functions.
• Ability to detect mechanical problems and troubleshoot solutions.
• Basic understanding of the Microsoft Office programs including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook.
Certificates and Licenses
• Low Voltage Electrical License preferred.
• Valid Drivers License preferred.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs