Archcare Licensed Practical Nurse in Staten Island, New York
Administers all medications, injections and treatments as ordered by the physician.
• Prepares, administers and charts medications and treatments as ordered by the physician.
• Administers enternal feedings as prescribed by physician.
• Orders/reorders medications from the pharmacy as needed.
• Assists Registered Nurse with transcription of physicians orders.
• Reports signs and symptoms of illness or changes in Resident’s condition to the Registered Nurse.
• Documents changes in the Resident’s condition or plan of care in the medical record, under the direction of the Registered Nurse.
• Assists Unit Manager and Registered Nurse with the supervision of Certified Nurse Aides.
• Provide I.V. Therapy and administer I.V. piggyback medication if nurse attended I.V. Therapy course.
• Performs other duties as required or directed.
• New York State Practical Nurse License required. CPR Certification required.
of Openings: 10
Street: 140 Meisner Avenue
Work Days Per Week: 5
Shift Start Time: 7:00
Shift End Time: 3:00
External Company Name: ArchCare
External Company URL: http://www.archcare.org/