Archcare Registered Nurse in Staten Island, New York
Responsible for quality nursing care of the residents within an assigned unit; contributes to the management of the unit under the direction of the nursing supervisor in support of medical care as directed by medical staff and pursuant to objectives and policies of the Home.
• Identifies residents' needs and conditions, and assists in developing a nursing plan of care, including rehabilitative and restorative activities, and instructions in self help.
• Participates in resident plan of care committee meetings.
• Participates in Admissions Processing For New Patients
• Makes rounds, takes and records vital signs as required
• Checks and administers prescribed medications, treatments and performs other professional services ordered or required. (These may include, but are not limited to, enemas, suction, inhalation therapy, administration of i.v. fluids, applying and changing dressings, bandages, packs, colostomy and drainage bags, etc. exercise, isolation set-up and care, care of deceased residents.)
• Prepares equipment, accompanies and assists physician during treatment and examination of residents.
Salary: $43.71/hour + Experience and Education Differentials
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing,
• Current New York State Registration as a registered professional nurse
of Openings: 10
Street: 140 Meisner Avenue
Shift Start Time: 7AM
Shift End Time: 3PM
External Company Name: ArchCare
External Company URL: http://www.archcare.org/