SCO Family of Services CFTSS Behavioral Health Provider - Long Island in Suffolk, New York
- FEE FOR SERVICE JOB* CFTSS - SCO Family of Services
CFTSS(Children and Family Treatment and Support Services) offer opportunities to better meet the behavioral health needs at earlier junctures in a child/youth’s life to prevent the onset or progression of behavioral health condition.CFTSSare a set of services designed to help youth and families to gain the necessary tools to be successful in their homes and communities through goal directed supports and solution based interventions. * * The CFTSSProvider provides various services to enrich and improve the lives of our at risk youth. Services can provided to the child, foster parents, birth parents and other family members involved in the youth’s life, and are provided in the youth’s NYC and Long Island communities. Candidates may apply for several or all skills indicated below should they meet the minimum job qualifications. Provider applicants must have a valid Driver’s license with no recent major or multiple violations and good writing skills. Each Providercan work up to 29 hours weekly * */_CFTSS_//(Children and Family Treatment and Support Services)__/ _Community Psychiatric Supports and Treatment_:Goal directed supports and solution focused interventions associated with behavioral health _Psychosocial Rehabilitation_:Assist youth with socialization/coping skills necessary for successful functioning and rehabilitate behavioral health in the home and community _Other Licensed Practitioner (OLP)__:_ *Licensed Professionals only, whose service is to effectively engage children, youth and families/caregivers who may have difficulty engaging in traditional clinic based settings. *_Family Peer Support Service:_ Provided by Credentialed Family Peer Advocate to support and assist if you are raising a youth with mental health challenges, and assistance with locating resources and building natural supports. _Youth Peer Support:_Mentor youth in developing positive peer and family relationships,and share personal knowledge, insight, and experience about programs and resources that may be of support to youth * *
- Must have training, and experience to provide direct services related to the treatment of mental illness.
- Must be reliable and able to work independently and understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality/communication with the therapeutic team.
- Must be cleared by the NYS Justice Center through fingerprinting for a Criminal History Records search.
- Must be cleared by the NYS Office of Children and Family Services for instances of child abuse and/or neglect.
- Be at least eighteen (18) years of age with a High School Diploma/GED or equivalent; BA degree preferred; good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have experience working with seriously emotional disturbed youth or children/ job related or volunteer experience reflected on the resume
- Valid New York State Driver’s License
- Acceptable clearance checks for State Central Register, Driver license and fingerprinting as required by the program
- Must obtain screening for physical/mantoux testing
Job: *SKILL WORKER
Title: CFTSS Behavioral Health Provider - Long Island
Location: New York-Suffolk-Dix Hills
Requisition ID: 45138