Indium Corporation Stockroom Technician II in Utica, New York
Stockroom Technician II.
Full time for Indium Corporation in Utica, NY.
The Stockroom Technician II is responsible for performing a variety of duties involving maintaining inventory accuracy within finished goods storage.
*Ensure that all inventory transactions are complete for work-in-process and finished goods material.s
* Perform cycle counts and physical inventory.
* Complete all documentation as required.
* Ensure that all products are labeled correctly.
* Operate material handling equipment as required to receive, store and deliver material.
* Stock finished goods in appropriate profile stock location; comply with stockroom safety and insurance requirements.
* Label product to support timely shipment of customer orders.
* Audit shelf life and usage to maintain lowest possible carrying cost.
* Follow established quality guidelines.
* Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
* Attend training as needed or assigned.
* Provide support to other Warehouse department functions as directed.
* Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Basic math skills.
* Organized and detailed-oriented.
* Ability to work independently and prioritize work schedule.
* Computer skills, including working knowledge of MRP system and MS Excel and Word .
* Ability to operate material handling equipment including lift truck.
* Ability to lift and/or carry up to 40 pounds.
TO APPLY: Apply online https://www.indium.com/corporate/careers/
Indium Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action and Minority/Female/Disability/Protected
Veteran Employer. We provide a drug-free work environment and a full benefits package. Interested
candidates are encouraged to apply. This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Program