PepsiCo R&D Eng Assoc Engineer in Valhalla, New York
The Quality Analyst is responsible for ensuring the Valhalla Pilot Plant Team providing Pepsi’s R&D with the highest quality product that meets all Safe, Stable and Legal requirements. The Team in Valhalla supports our extensive beverage business, not just in North America, but around the world.
- Provide leadership in a team environment that supports the needs of the business units and pilot plant.
- Creates and/or oversees the creation and approval of project and QA/FS-related documentation.
- Have knowledge of all processing equipment in the pilot plant
- lead" taking ownership of assigned QA and FS projects.
- Use technical experience to drive innovation and communicate more efficient processes and procedures.
- Expected to lead a QA team, with the ability to multi-task, instruct co-workers, attend meetings with external clients/vendors as required to ensure clients' needs are met, and to successfully deliver all assigned projects on time.
- Ensures adherence to standardized QA and FS policies, processes and documentation standards.
- Review Standard Operating Procedures for equipment or processing lines.
- Helps to mentor and develop team peer QA standards.
- Demonstrates ability to focus and clearly communicate ideas, issues or problem and communicates results of work in an impactful way.
- Pro-actively communicate cross-functionally with the Business Units, Warehouse, Purchasing, Maintenance, Analytical, Microbiology, Safety, QA/Food Safety and Sanitation groups.
- Identify and recommend capital needs for the pilot plant
- Minimum bachelor’s degree with 15 year’s beverage manufacturing experience.
- Ability to establish priorities
- Strong leadership skills
- Computer literacy with Word & Excel experience
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on experience using industry standard software QA tools a must
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent test resource planning, organizational and test scheduling skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills with ability to communicate with all levels of the organization from senior management down to staff level
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.