Adecco Staffing Forklift 3rd shift in West Nyack, New York
Adecco is currently assisting a local client, recruiting for Forklift operators in West Nyack, NY. Please review the requirements below and apply if you feel you fit the description. These are short term and long term opportunities for third shift.
• Loading, unloading, shipping and receiving warehouse items.
• Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
• Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
• Securing loads to machine before transportation.
• Operating and managing technical equipment.
• Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
• Identifying workplace safety hazards.
• Adhering to safety management standards.
• Adhering to production schedules.
• 2- 4+ years' experience in a relevant field.
• Good command of English.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
• Proficient touch typing skills.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Valid fork-lifting experience
• Excellent hand-eye coordination.
• Proficiency operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
• Good physical condition.
• Mathematical aptitude.
• Good organizational skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Good written and verbal communication.
The shift schedule is Monday - Friday with possible weekend hours
The hours are 11pm-7am and you must be able to train on for the first week during the day shift.
Pay rate $ 17.00
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Adecco Staffing Jobs