Aerotek Engineering Planner in White Plains, New York
Our candidate will be supporting the Utilities Operations Engineering Team. He/she could be supporting various projects across the state within waterways, power generation, and transmission.
Analyze NYPA master schedules to ensure engineering-dependent activity dates and descriptions are identified and aligned with the corresponding engineering work orders.
• Work with Project teams and schedulers to ensure any constraints identified by the Engineering discipline directors are communicated so they can be incorporated into project schedules.
• Assist Engineering discipline directors to prepare estimates of the engineering department workload required to complete the plan of work
• Create engineering work orders using the NYPA Maximo system.
• Provide monthly engineering resource analysis, including but not limited to current resource variance, resource forecasting, and any expected overallocations that may lead to a delay in an engineering task.
• Generate ad-hoc reports regarding resources as required.
• Establish and maintain master resource plan for the engineering workload
Engineering, scheduling planning, Work orders, Maximo, Sap, P6, primavera p6, resource planning
Top Skills Details:
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in engineering, management, or other related discipline
• Master’s degree in engineering, management, or other related discipline is preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in project management or project controls with demonstrated experience in resource planning and management, OR
• 5+ years of experience as a departmental resource planner.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred
- Working knowledge of Maximo, Primavera P6, and MS Project is required..
• Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
• Excellent ability to utilize excel as a detailed analysis tool is required.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the project planning of engineering design work preferred.
• Knowledge and experience in project scheduling preferred.
• Strong communications skills and relationship-building skills.
• Ability to distill large sets of data into an easily understandable and communicable format is required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs